Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It is just the begining

I will admit, I am lacking some wife  qualities; such as, cooking or preventing the laundry from souring and... well... wifes are supposed to be able to cook without having to call their mom for directions right? Not me. Is it that hard to remember to put the clothes in the dryer after the wash cycle is done? Yes it is for me.  For some reason cooking has never been a thing for me, neither has the simple task of walking down a flight of stairs without tripping, I am horrible at laundry , oh and ya....we won't even go there.....
 Possibly not focused or coordinated enough? Not sure.
 At any rate I try and try again.
 As a newly married couple your new spouse I am sure has got to have some expectations. Right? Mine, not so much.He pretty expects nothing more or less from me. Which is one of the many reasons that I married him!
It is pretty bad that we put in our wedding vows that beef jerky is more moist and has more flavor than the chicken that I cook. I will admit I do like jerky!

We all know I can't cook but at least I can sew...by hand that is. Visit my website www.inajuicebox.etsy.com to see some of my other handmade creations!
Stay tuned and follow me!! I will be posting pictures of my failed attempts of normal everyday life things :-)
#etsy#sewing#handmade#horriblecook#jellyrolls#felt#inajuicebox



  

No comments:

Post a Comment